Menu of Pharmacy Services
Rapps Pharmacy of Plainfield NJ is a full service pharmacy carrying one of the largest inventories of pharmaceuticals in every area including HIV/AIDS and Diabetes Medications and Supplies.
With state of the art technology and robotic dispensing for accuracy, Rapps is the corner pharmacy we all grew up with.
Our extensive list of pharmacy services include:
- FREE Delivery
- Western Union
- Fed Ex shipping
- ATM Cash Machine
- Western Union® Money Order
- Utility Payment Center – including Verizon same day processing
- Phone Cards
- Notary Public
- Fax services
- NJ Transit Bus Passes
- NJ Lottery
- Passport Photos
- Spanish Products
- Brazilian Hair Care
Photo ServicesWe offer digital photos services
- Download your pictures from your phone, camera or any other devices
- Facebook Connectivity: print photos directly from your Facebook account!
- Use your favorite Facebook picture as your passport photo!
- In store pick up
- Choose from glossy or matte prints
- Add text, borders or clip art to your images
- Print greeting cards, calendars, index print, collages, photo packages and more!
Free Ear Piercing
- Now offering free ear piercings!
- When you buy earrings from us, we will do your ear piercings right on the spot!
FREE Local Delivery
- Free Local Pick-Up and Delivery
- Delivery available all over the United States upon request, including our Rapps Program Rx for an additional shipping/handling charge.
Lowest Possible Prices on all Medications
Please Choose the First Letter of a Drug that you are looking for:
On-line Refill/Refill Reminder and Transfer Programs
Comprehensive Insurance Submission
- Most insurance plans are accepted.
- We submit all prescription information to your provider in a fast and efficient manner which permits you to pay only the co-pay necessary. We research all available programs to help diminish co-pays. We will also obtain prior authorizations and process vacation overrides where needed.
- Call Rapps Pharmacy with your insurance information and prescription needs and our pharmacy services will do the work for you.
- As part of our pharmacy services, our problem solving pharmacists work with you and your physician to understand each patient’s individual needs. We are then able to flavor medications that specifically address those needs.
Computerized Drug Profiles
Rapps Pharmacy Up-to-the-minute database of individual drug histories is available to you for your records and for insurance purposes.
Patient Education Counseling
A detailed drug description information addendum accompanies every medication that has been filled by Rapps Pharmacy. The attachment explains why you are taking this medication, the method in which it should be used, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
Registered Pharmacist Consulting Service
At any time should you have a question about medications you have been prescribed, Peter Pogany and his team of Registered Pharmacists and Technicians are available to answer all of your questions. They will identify and resolve drug interactions and interpret whether a potential interaction is clinically significant in that specific individual.
Medicare Part D Counseling
We offer this service as part of our collection of pharmacy services on premises and work by appointment.
Health Screening and Wellness Seminars
We offer Health Screening and Wellness Seminars in store or offsite at Medical and Educational Facilities as part of the pharmacy services we offer.